This test has an 80% pass rate.
Unfortunately this is not negotiable.
The first attempt is free of charge
Our core focus is the growth and development of the PV sector. The first attempt to this test free of charge in order to promote participation into this sector.
The time limit is 60 minutes!!
Below, we have provided a shortened version of the terms and conditions relevant to this test or range of tests. For a full copy of the PQRS – ‘PV Quality Assured’ terms and conditions please follow the link.
- There are 3 tests in this range, all 3 are different and all three have a time limit on the test itself. With your first attempt you will only be writing test 1 of 3.
- Should you fail the first attempt, the second attempt will give you access to test nr 2 etc. There is a 1 week waiting period between attempts to allow candidates to prepare, study or update their knowledge.
- Should you fail the first three attempts, you will be required to attend a course prior to gaining access to the second round of tests. Candidates failing the second round of tests will be required to submit a portfolio of experience proving their involvement in at least three PV installations.
- You have to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you have agreed, you will be taken to a registration page which needs to be completed.
- Your name will be screened against previous tests or attempts and an e-mail with a password & link will be sent via mail.
- At this stage the screening process is manual and the approval will be completed within 24hrs.
- The test is available in two formats
- Downloadable as an app to a tablet or mobile device
- The allocation of time for the test is 60 minutes. If your internet connection is intermittent please download the app.
- Once the timer has started the test app cannot be paused, but the online test can be paused. Please ensure that you have time to complete the test if you prefer using the app.
- Candidates have managed to complete the test in under 30 minutes.
- For more information about the test and what it offers please read the terms and conditions.
- Good luck!!